Time is TBD|
Baitong Thai restaurant
Spring roll eating competition
The Annual Spring Roll Eating Contest that involved military, police, and fire department in competing with each other.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Baitong Thai restaurant, 6934 W Military Dr, San Antonio, TX 78227, USA
About the Event
This event is for a good cause and also will promote the west community, the support to the military, and our business. We will donate the proceed to the Military Warrior Support Foundation, a non-profit organization. The Annual Spring Roll Eating Contest that involved military, police, and fire department in competing with each other.
To sign up to compete in the event please read.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to all applicants 18 years or older. Professional eater or person who had been in any eating competition leagues may or may not enter this further contest evaluation by the office will determine the eligibility of that person.
2. TO ENTER: READ CAREFULLY THIS OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES FOR THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY PROVISIONS, ENTRY FEE MAY BE COVERED BY CORPORATE SPONSOR. ENTRY FEE WILL BE DETERMINED AND ANNOUNCE.
3. CONTEST RULES: Contestant may not enter more than one category of the contest. Contestants must have a nice clean appearance for the event. If the contestant is wearing something that is deemed inappropriate, the contestant may be subject to disqualification. A contestant will forfeit his or her place should he or she fail to register by a set time on the day of the event. We have the right to deny, reject, or disqualify any contestant for any reason without explanation; refund of entry fee will be issued accordingly. Withdrawing from the contest must be notified one week before the event to get a full refund.
Grounds for disqualification include:
• False or incomplete entry form or liability waiver
• Any health risks that could jeopardize the contestant’s health or wellbeing
• Under the influence of any substance
• Appearance is deemed inappropriate or unattractive
• Starting before the start signal
• Failure to completely eat individual spring roll
• Throwing up or regurgitating
• Any reasonable doubts about the conflict of interest
Eating Competition Rules:
• For the endurance category, the objective is to finish the most spring rolls in five (5) minutes.
• For the speed category, the objective is to be the first to finish 20 spring rolls. There will be five (5) super spicy spring rolls randomly hidden in the pile mix of spring roll.
• Contestants must stop eating and must promptly place their hands down on the table or at their side at the ending signal.
• Contestants may not put an additional roll in their mouths after the ending signal; spring roll(s) still in the mouth will count if it subsequently swallowed.
• In the event of a tie, the prize will be split in half or three ways if they agreed or contestants will have a chance to compete in another category on a later day.
• Contestants may eat standing in their designated area using hands.
• Contestants will be allowed to drink water, tea, etc. of their choice during the competition but limited to alcohol.
• If a contestant throws up or regurgitates, he or she will automatically be disqualified.
• Judges will be on hand to assure adherence to contest rules, tally the number of items eaten, monitor the “no throw up or regurgitating” rule, and to disqualify contestants who fail to adhere to the rules.
4. PRIZE AWARDS:
Prizes are awarded as follows: (will be announced)
5. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISKS AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Contestant acknowledges that there are risks of personal injury, illness, and possible loss of life, which may result from participating in this contest. Contestant voluntarily enters Baitong Spring Roll Eating Contest and assumes these risks.
My signature certifies that I am 18 years of age or older. I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Baitong Thai Restaurant, employees, agencies, sponsors, agents, and assigns from any liability, damage, claim of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to my/participating in this contest. Participating in any activity is an acceptance of some risk of injury. I agree that my safety is primarily dependent upon my proper taking care of myself.
6. I agree NOT TO CONTEST the outcome and any part aspect of this contest for the spirit of the sport
7. CERTIFICATION AND SIGNATURE: I certify that the information provided is correct and that I have carefully read, understand, comply, and accept the terms of Baitong Spring roll Eating Contest official Rules and the Waiver form, rules subject to change restriction applied.
+$1.38 Service fee
Additional fee of 2.5% will applied at checkout. Upon the cancellation of the event, the fee will be fully refund restriction applied.
+$1.38 Service fee0